Friday 19 August 2011

episode 116 : Never Felt This Way Before

19.08.2011

cry cry cry...
I'm such a crybaby !
cry yesterday night and this morning
my parent is just so emotional
i did nothing wrong this morning...
going down as usual at 7.30
and my sister keep on complaining
she's complaining that we're gonna be late
and the fuckess things,
they scold me for going down late
my parent were so furious at that time
they still blaming for that accident
I know,
they STILL blaming me !
Come on dad and mum !
this is what the risk of driving !
why can't you guys just accept it and stop blaming on me ?!
PLEASE !
your words haunted me !
yesterday night, around 10.30++ I cried !
I'm thinking what did my parent said and the accident scene
cry a lot !
I never cry till like this before
really really hurt at that time :(
then today morning, crying while driving
but not cry till like yesterday night.
then at the school too !
when mandarin class...
no teacher and some of my friend when to medical check up
I cried in front of linda
i never cry in front of my friend before
this is the very first time
I just feel so fucking SAD !
my mood really down at school today !

I'm hoping tonight, my parent won't scold me again
won't get mad at me when I do something wrong
please please please
I really can't stand it.
I don't want to cry anymore !
please help me god !
x


No comments:

Post a Comment