Tuesday 16 August 2011

episode 114 : Indonesian Independence Day !







17.08.2011


yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDONESIA !
66 years old already
thanks for giving me a home like this
thanks you so much !
where I can eat all spicy food in here
my family, my friends, my car, my home
gah, just can't find this in overseas !
illegal driving licenses.
HAHA !

celebrated it in school yesterday
fun day !
when out from morning till night !
here's some picture of the day ! :D


oh hey, lina brings her nikon too today
I was so bored that time when we're singing those national songs
so, I borrow lina nikon and keep on hunting people close-up face
haha !
of couse they didn't know that i'm taking their face
cause lina's nikon lense is a near lenses
that's why I can get their funny face
haha !
here is it !



after that, it's time to parade !
just parade around mondial
that's not parade actually
that's walking in the morning !
LOL
like seriously,
it is better not to parade at all
it's meaningless just parade around mondial -_-
tiring and keep on sweating sia !


when I was about to go in to the door
i saw some of the student were been punished
because of using slippers
haha
pity them...

when back to our class directly
thanks god it's cold !
rest for awhile and keep on taking picture
haha !
some using linda's galaxy tabs
some using lina's nikon


around 10 o'clock
SMP/SMA when to serbaguna for the event
which host by Pak Willy and Bu Kris

opening by The Avengers
vocals : Eric Pang & Hendra Lim
guitarist : Kendy Loy ( Lead ) Chrisman Tanato ( Rhythm ) Marcelino ( Bass )
Drum : Adriel

singing " Bendera " by Indonesia Idol and " Like a G6 " Far east movement ft Dev


after the opening,
here come the dance !
by all SMP 1-3
they dance beautifully ! brilliant !
i love cindy brigitta group the most !
they just sooooo sexy ! awww
the boys are drooling at that time :))


and federick group too
the michael jackson dance and the b-boy battle
totally rule !

and almost forget the group of felina's
they're dancing gracefully !
using anime song
which we absolutely don't understand the language
haha

after that, it's time to for the judges to deliberate
will the judges choosing the winner
Lui perform his solo !
FOR SMA 1 !
haha
a really great SOLO indeed

time to tell the winner
haha
1st plcae : Felina's group
2nd place : Federick's Group
3rd : Cindy's group
Congrats to them

after knowing whose the winner,
it's time to go home of course !
but ! i didn't go home
when to cabe galak with my friend for lunch
then nh to watch cinema
hey guys! u guys must watch FAST n FURIOUS 5 !
is so fvcking awesome !
must watch must watch !
after watching fast five,
when to jco for chilling..
eating yogurt and talking
then around 6++ like that
when to dutamas angkringan for dinner
till 8++ i think
haha
a really fun day indeed !

i love my friends !
i love how freedom am I right now !
i love my life !
i hope this will maintain forever !
thanks god for giving me this kind of life !
thanks you ! thanks you !

PS : I don't own these pictures and most of the picture not me the one who took it

No comments:

Post a Comment