Thursday 18 August 2011

episode 115 : Bad Day !

18.08.2011

today, a very bad day for me !
hit a motorcycle today !
and sibe cui dpn nya
i don't really understand why the infront can be crush until like that
actually, I just hit his back only
yet, my car only got few scars only
I just don't get it !
at first i didn't want to pay.
but the biggest mistake lies on me!
if I didn't hit his back, then he won't hit the in front car and then infront cover won't crushed
yeah of course dad scold me like hell!
and he don't even give me a chance to explain about this
he keep on blaming me
yes, this is my fault
i won't fight back
but deep inside of me, I really wanted to fight back
it just... sigh :(
luckily, they didn't fall down
if they fall down,
mgkn saja gw bisa2 ke lindas mrka
ugh..........
i was texting with my violin tch at that time
aku ada rem.
tapi agak lepas2 gitu rem nya
jadi masih jln mobil nya
and suddenly hitted the motor
really fuck one
my sister, not tell me if I am so close with the motorcycle
she just keep on silent
and when I hitted the motorcycle she say something
I'm like WTF !
haish, let it flow
this is the last time I will hit any transportation !
seriously, I should really not play phone when driving
it really will make accident sia !
learn my mistake liao !
drive carefully !
don't try to play with your phone while driving guys !
REMEMBER THAT !

No comments:

Post a Comment