Tuesday 9 August 2011

episode 112 : what can you do when your good isn't good enough ?

09.08.2011

oh finally ! I can blog !
speedy been so fvck these day
sorry bout that

many things happen these few days
complicated
first with my friends
second with parent
sigh
a lil bit stress out
haha

what can you do when your good isn't good enough ?
and you will be blamed for a unaccepted reason
do you feel angry ?
do you cry ?
yeah, I cried yesterday
yesterday morning and yesterday night
scold by my parent with unaccepted reason
super #galau ~
luckily, linda and jimmy chat me when I updated my status
so had a talk with em
thanks you guys!
for the advise.
for listening to me.
thanks you so much !
I LOVE YOU GUYS !
there's nothing i can say,
u guys are so awesome!
hope we will maintain our friendship like this !
x

talk alot today with erlita,yuli and feb at school
we're talking about those girls stuff
haha
semenjak naik kls SMA ini,
jujur aja, sdh mau cntik
mau bljr make up. mau pake baju yg modern2 skrng.
sumpah deh! mkin gmn gitu hahaha
tapi sebagai cewe mah emg gitu mah
semua cewe jg mau cntik kok
harus bljr pake rok jg !
jarang bgt gw pake rok keluar..
celana mulu.. haha
hrs pelan2 bljr deh
skrng bljr makeup dulu
bukan makeup yg lebay2 gitu
tapi basic nya doang~
pake eyeliner gitu saja
eyeshadow dll tunggu eyeliner da perfect baru bljr deh
haha
bljr tuk ikut trends
sangat amat envy sm cewe yg pny body bgs. body figure yg bgs

" coba bdn gw juga kek gitu
beh, berani pake bikini nih gw di bali ! "

kalimat yg sering di ucapkan oleh erlita =))
emg sih, siapa yg ga brni pake bikini kalo badan nya bgs ?
hahaha

kelas gw tuh FREAK BALI semua
planning nya sih rame2 ke bali pas naik kls
wuish entah asli ato ga
tapi moga2 jadi! asekkkkkkkkkk~
bali babe ! \m/
anw, I love my class :)
i have a really awesome class this year :)
love em ttm!
x


No comments:

Post a Comment