Friday 29 July 2011

episode 111 : REBEL

30.07.2011

harry potter and the deathly hollow part 2 (y)(y)(y)
love it !
but.. like my cousin said,
it's not as good as we expect
and I know the story already...
that's why I don't feel any surprise
but still enjoy watching it :)
GO AND WATCH PEOPLE !

after watching harpot,
I drive my sis home and when to peak
arrive there around 11.15
ordered show white as recommended by my friend
shit ! awful ! fvcking awful !
wasted $12 for that @@
and hell yeah, when home at 2
and when I open the door,
suddenly I puked !
gosh, what I puke is cherry !
ate cherry in the peak
terrible puke indeed
been a long time I didn't puke
feel so awful
directly call my maid up and clean the mess
unfortunately, dad when down and see me sitting in the bed and watching my maid cleaning the floor
of course he ask me what am I doing
so, I tell the truth
" I puked "
and dad seems like angry
scolded cause I'm drinking alcohol
okay, from that moment,
i feel I'm so fvking REBEL !
home at 2. drink alcohol.
:(
and my dad say, " km lain kali jgn keluar lagi "
I don't feel sad. cause I deserve it
i know that only say2 one
but I did plan not to go out this Augustus
i want to save money and it's Ghost Festival too
won't go out at night anymore within this Augustus
hope i can save a lot of money
haha

when to Cabe Galak just now
then, i saw few of my senior
grade SMA 2 one
nyehh, I hate em
I hate the one who drive
fvcking KELENG !
dislike her
when in the road,
she try to " potong jln "
of course I'm horn her like hell
actually, she can pass through,
only cause I dislike her,
so I horn her fvcking loud
=D=))
don't even care if she's my senior or what
feel satisfied after I horn her
haha
if she gonna find me, I won't afraid
cause is her fault
she don't even put the sign
lalalala~
watever =))
FYB :D

not going to school this monday and tuesday
yeheyyyy~
libur puasa :D
can sleep till late night
yuhuuuyyyyy
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment