Thursday 8 September 2011

episode 117 : Great ? NO !

Thursday, 08-09-2011

sorry didn't post anything this 2 weeks
busy of holiday !
ahayyy!
when to china for 1 week then sg 2 days then tj.pinang-agro 3 days
but I don't feel tried at all
weird isn't it ?

tell you the truth,
not really enjoy this holiday even though I go to so many place
cause their is nothing awesome
like seriously -_-
when at china I was super miserable,
u know why ?
I don't eat so much at china
not used with those china's food
super salty and heavy flavor
i feel like wanna puke right now ! :&
I'll post it tomorrow or this saturday
connection so shit !
hardly upload pic

just got back today from tj.pinang
my skin are super red right now
we were playing those water sports at this 11 o'clock
damn! super nice ! especially that marble (y) (y)
i want to play that again !
but you really need to grab the holder super tied or else, you will fly ( i think )
haha

nothing I can say liao
CAOOOOOOO~


No comments:

Post a Comment